6.9.07

I'm ba-ack...

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth there. It was evil grad school with its evil quals making me feel guilt about doing anything other than studystudystudy all stupid summer. I knit once in a while, but not really enough to have anything to show for it.

But now! Glorious free time, or at least time I can pretend is free time relatively guilt-free. The "sweater I'm making up" from last time's post has been frogged... it just wasn't going anywhere. But no tears - it's now on its way to becoming Juliet, another fine cutest-sweater-ever from the Zephyr Style girls. There are other projects too - I'm STILL finishing up that other sock, or maybe starting is a better word. And on a buying spree after I got my loan refund last week, I invested in a couple new Rowan books and some yarn for actually making some of the sweaters out of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Collection, and Rowan Vintage Style.

Anyway, I've gotta run but soon soon there will be some pictures and an update that's more than a glorified list! Yay!

No comments: